6.1.11

dos cero uno uno

2010: In the Beginning
Where did you bring in the New Year? At my uncle's house
Who were you with? My family
Did you kiss anyone at midnight? Nope
Did you make any resolutions? Yes, I did

2010: Your Love Life
Did you have any breakups? Not really
Did you get anything for Valentine's day? No
Did you meet anyone special? Yes
Did you fall in love? No, but I did have tons of crushes

2010: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year? Yes
Did any of your friendships end? Yes, I finally put an end to that sickening "friendship"
Did you dislike anyone? Yes
Did you make any new enemies? I hope not
Did you resolve any fights? Yes, I resolved to keep that person away from my life
Who was your closest friend? They know who they were
Who did you grow apart from? Oh, I grew apart from so many. I miss a lot of them
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships? No

2010: Your BIRTHDAY
Did you have a cake? Not one, but three
What did you do for your birthday? A kickass party at my place
Did you have a party? Hell I did!
Did you get any presents? I got a box of macarons (Ioved it), a book, two dresses, a perfume and makeup, skittles, money and so much joy
If so what was the best thing you got? I'd have to say the box of macarons, because it was a truly original gift, and they were so fucking delicious!

2010: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year? Yes, I did
Did you dye your hair? No
Did you get your hair cut? No, I've been letting it grow since 2009
Did you change your style? Yes, because I finally have the look I wanted to have for so long
Were you in school? Yes
Did you get good grades? No, they were disastrous
Did you have a job? Yes
Do you drive? I don't even know how to
Did you own a car? No
Did anyone close to you give birth? No
Did you move at all? No
Did you go on any vacations? Yes, I went to the beach in March
Would you change anything about yourself now? I want to lose some weight





2010: Wrap Up.
Was 2010 a good year? Overall, it was an awesome year. I finished school (but didn't graduate yet), I met incredible people, and got to know better people I already knew. I changed my motto (Live every moment as your last, forget all consequences and just follow what your heart is telling you to do), which lead me to a huge number of unforgettable moments; I changed my insides so that I could have a better and brighter outside. Yes, I had a great year.
Did 2010 bring any new insights? Yes, so many!
Do you think 2011 will top 2010? Yes, because 2010 was a year for learning about me and from the mistakes I had made in the past. Now it's time to apply all I've learned for real, so let's see what will come out of that

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola que tal, muy lindo tu blog!!! te dejo mi sitio web de Ropa de Alta Costura, espero que te guste y si te interesa algo no dudes en consultarme!!!

    http://www.jesicakulesz.com.ar

    Saludos y espero que me visites!!!


    Ah y dejo tambien mi blog y mi facebook por si me queres seguir :)

    Mi Facebook: Facebook Personal
    http://corsets-jesica-kulesz.blogspot.com


    Saludos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encantan este tipo de notas. Ojalá tengas constancia para hacer la anterior! Jajaja, esperemos.
    Agnes, espero que hayas tenido un muy buen inicio del año. Un beso grande grande(:
    P.D.: Gracias por el click(; jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar