24.12.10

the comeback


Ok, I guess you could say I took quite a long break from blogging. Fact is, I missed it terribly. That's why I'm finally coming back, for good. And if by any chance you were wondering what I've been up to this past month, I really tried to write about it, but I just couldn't. Still don't know what the hell had happened I couldn't put words together to explain how I was feeling or talk about random stuff either. So many things came around these past weeks I can't just write about all of them.
I've spent two days trying to figure out how to describe everything in the simplest way, so fuck it. Why make it simple when I can tell everything the way it was? It's going to take me some time, but who cares?

Today's Christmas' Eve and, like every year, I wished for the same thing. Hope this year I finally get it. Funny thing is, each year I get a step closer, maybe 2011's got something big planned for me. It has happened that years which ended with odd numbers were better than the even years. Well Santa, I swear that if I find a cute brit boy (or at least a cute boy) waiting for me under the mistletoe or wrapped up beneath my Christmas tree, I will be very much pleased. If you need any advice on which to bring me, help yourself from the pictures below:



Get the idea, right?

2 comentarios:

  1. Ja, si mirás a las fotos y el "Get the idea, right?" de abajo para arriba parece un árbol de Navidad.

    Y por cierto, FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jajajajajaja :) Me encantó tu post!
    En realidad me encata todo tu blog. Ya te estoy siguiendo :)
    Felices fiestas!

    ResponderEliminar