21.6.10

Winter's here


 
Winter,
a season to think about everything. A season for staying in, warm inside your bed, reading a book, watching a movie, or maybe just cuddling with someone you love. Right now, I don't know where I'm standing, and where I'm going is yet a complete mistery to me.

Maybe this winter will be good for me, I'm going to straight things up. But, at least, I know I'm facing the rest of my year with a huge smile on my face. It may end up like they always do, but for once I have a very strange things will take a different course this year. In fact, they already have... (Happy Birthday, Brandon! I can't wait for the release of Flamingo, so exciting! I have actually fallen in love with Crossfire) 


So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move
just to stay in the game 
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing 
And I don't feel the same.

KEANE - EVERYBODY'S CHANGING.

2 comentarios:

  1. cheeeee perra! me encantaron las fotos!!!
    te amo loca :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. El invierno seria genial sino me enfermara ¬¬
    jajaja

    saludos,

    ResponderEliminar