4.4.10

Uncertainty is a bitch

God! I wish that, for once, everything would fall right into place, things would turn out the way they should. I just wish I knew what's about to happen, waiting fucking sucks. I hate the fact that I'm always the one who has to wait for an answer, never being sure of what that answer might be. Yes or no. There's such a huge gap between them. But maybe this time, yes, maybe this time, if I keep myself positive and stay confident... you know what I'm saying? I mean, they say that if you really want something with all your heart, eventually it will happen. Well, I've worked my ass off to make this possible, you promised me we'd see each other soon. And either way, these last few days turned out totally different as I had imagined, and guess what? I still have not seen him yet. Days turned into weeks, do we have to wait again until weeks turn into months to see each other? I don't know, yesterday I was so sick of everything that I just felt like crying all the time.

3 comentarios:

  1. T.T

    A veces se es mas feliz en la ignorancia. Le decia eso anoche a una amiga que me pedia saber lo que me pasaba. Cuando se lo conte me dijo "tenes razon, era mas feliz en la ignorancia"

    Me re llego el mensaje de la foto Y.Y

    Saludos,

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Es una bosta eso de las esperas, y la idea de la no respuesta -_- y el tiempo se lentifica bastante si.
    Pero dale che, sonrei, aun queda mucho por vivir.

    Por cierto, genial que te fueras de vacaciones al mar, es algo fantastico =D (si, lei el post anterior)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gabriel: Si! Es verdad eso de la ignorancia, y lo peor es que siempre que te enterás de algo que hubiera sido mejor nunca enterarse, hinchas e hinchas para saberlo! No sé, a mi siempre me pasa eso ¬¬ Gracias por pasarte! Y el mensaje de la foto me encanta, por eso la subí.

    Emb.: Bien! Alguien leyó el post anterior! Jajaja si, la verdad que estuvo muy linda la playa :) Y si, sonrío todo lo que puedo, sino ya me hubiera hundido en un vaso de agua jajaj pero bueno, es bastante insoportable el tema de no saber donde estás parado... Gracias por pasarte!!

    ResponderEliminar