11.3.10

Uno de esos días

My body isn't perfect, and it's way far from being it too.
I don't always walk with confidence, sometimes I really don't know how it is I do not fall onto the ground with each step I take.
I get into fights with my parents and friends, most of the times for the most stupid reasons.
Some nights I'd rather be by myself than out partying.
I cry over the smallest things sometimes.
There are days that I get through with forced smiles and fake laughs.
Sometimes I try to convince myself that things are okay when they certainly aren't.
I don't feel ugly, but I don't feel beautiful either.
I don't look as good in real life as I do in pictures.
There still are some nights that I cry myself to sleep.
Every now and then I get the feeling that I'm not good enough.
I'm imperfect, but I'm perfectly me.

Hurt that's not supposed to show
And tears that fall when no one knows
When you're trying hard to be your best
Could you be a little less
(WHAT IT FEELS LIKE FOR A GIRL - MADONNA)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario