17.12.09

Dreams

For a moment, in my dreams somebody told me you were dead.
I started to cry, tears constantly bursting out my eyes, you couldn't be dead.
You just couldn't.
I kept calling your name, begging for an answer, knowing you were not coming back for good.

But then I turned around and there you were, smiling, like nothing had happened.
And I ran towards you, holded you in my arms, as if I had never holded you before.
Right then I realised, you're still here, your memory will linger in my heart, forever.
You will always be my unfinished business.

Even though I have learned to live without you, I still don't think someone will ever care for you as much as I did, do, and will.
I really don't know what is it that you did that makes me feel like this.
I guess we'll never know.

Still, if someone gave me the chance to erase you from my life, I wouldn't do it.
Thanks to you I knew what love felt like.
Some people said I was naive - You're not in love with him, you're in love with love - What if I was in love with both?

Others, instead said - How can you not hate him? He just took your heart and broke it into tiny little pieces - but then I replied "You know you really love someone when you don't hate them from breaking your heart" (that one's from littleteaspoon)




If you felt it, then it was true.
Getting hurt doesn't always mean you suffered,
it also means you loved sincerely.

Don't frown because it's over,
smile because it happened.









The heart is the center of the body, but it beats on the left.
Maybe that's the reason why the heart is not always right.

1 comentario:

  1. BITCH...YOU'RE SO DAMN RIGHT!
    love is the best fucking feeling in this whole world, and that's why it hurts sooo much when it's over. hell it hurts. the point is: we have to learn to deal with it
    anyway, blah blah blah, i loved your post :)
    i feel like jumping out the window HA!
    love you bitch :)

    ResponderEliminar